The most popular type of trade marks are words, numerals, graphic designs or a combination of any of these. Other types of trade marks include colours, sounds and the shape of goods or their packaging.
We have extensive experience in examining prospective trade marks and the service is designed to help you identify whether the trade mark you’re seeking is capable of registration before you commit to the cost of a full trade mark registration.
The benefits of registering your trade mark:
- Prevent others from using your trade mark.
- Use your trade mark to develop your own unique brand image.
- Allow consumers to distinguish you from your competitors.
- Assign or licence your trade mark to earn extra revenue.
Once you’ve added your item to the cart, Watertight Legal’s 3 step process will allow your trade mark search and examination service to be quick and simple:
- Make your payment
- Complete a short questionnaire (5-10 minutes)
- We will be in contact to confirm whether your trade mark is capable of being registered. (within 24 hours)
Traditional legal practices are expensive and cumbersome. At Watertight Legal we are a small but experienced business and we market ourselves online. This allows us to keep our prices low and our service fast and professional. Here are some of the key benefits of our services:
Hear what our clients have to say: client reviews and testimonials
- Prices are upfront.
- No hourly fee unless otherwise agreed.
- No need for lengthy consultations.
- Prompt and professional.
- Legal documents provided by expert legal consultants.
- A Modern firm that moves with the times.